Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cross-over Training

Creating Marketing and Training materials/collateral/etc. gives us an opportunity to brand, or stay within our brand... but that's a given. What about the opportunity to make our materials cross-over into the domains of both Marketing and Training?

As my team builds Training material for a large midwestern company, it occurs to me we could take the tone from our Training docs and mimic in our Marketing collateral.

Doing so creates a set of materials that are much easier to understand and eliminates the need to create a sales rep (internal) version and also a customer (external) version.

We're calling them "Solutions@Work" and they launch for my customer in May 2008. I'll let you know in a later blog if the Cross-over approach is as successful as I predict!

0 comments: